DAS training

DAS Training

To start your journey onto bigger and faster bikes you must have the following. A current CBT, your motorbike theory test and a full or provisional UK drivers licence.

If you dont have a current CBT certificate you can do one with us.

You will spend your lessons out with a group or with your trainer in a 1-2-1 setup. Please call us to get our latest up to date prices for 2021.

Your test is split into 2 seperate tests. Module 1 in the DVSA custom made yard and Module 2 on the local roads.